We love hearing your testimonies, stories, wisdom, reflections and insights. They are a great encouragement and so valuable to all of us as we move forward on our faith journey.
If you have a story or testimony you would like to tell but don’t know where to start, we have some handy topics you could cover or questions to help you out.
- How did you come to faith?
- How is Jesus shaping your calling at the moment?
- Is there a particular time or experience that has helped shaped your faith?
We encourage you to keep your videos around 3-5 minutes long to ensure that people stay engaged and hear the heart of your story. Planning out what you want to say before you start will make it easier to fit into that time frame. This length of video also makes it easier to use in our sermons and services.
If you haven’t recorded yourself on video at home before, check out the video below for some tips on how to get the best results.
Uploading your video
To enable you to share you stories with us and our community, you can upload your videos through this portal.
To upload simply follow these instructions
- Please ensure you include your name in the file name to assist us in locating your video. Eg. John Smith Testimony.mp4
- Either drag the file into the space below or use the ‘Add Files’ option to find the file on your computer
- Click on the file then hit ‘Open’, it will then start to upload.
- Once the file has uploaded you will see the word ‘Success’ and a tick to indicate it has gone through correctly.