Mornington – 400 Cambridge Road
Our Mornington venue is only 10 minutes from the Hobart CBD and 10 minutes to the airport. It has free parking and easy level access. It has a large auditorium, commercial kitchen and rooms of various sizes that can fit all sizes of events.
The venue has held events such as:
- Childrens and Youth concerts
- Perfessional Development days
- Birthday parties
- Drama performances
- Quiz nights
- School assemblies and performances
- Weddings and Receptions
The building features the Meehan Auditorium (410 square metres) which has a capacity of 400 people – standing, 300 people seated lecture style and 200 seated around tables subject to COVID regulations. Please check current COVID guidelines for social events here. The Auditorium also has a fully equipped sound and lighting desk.
The building has a commercial kitchen and can be hired as a whole building or on a room by room basis. The building currently has an occupancy limit of 580 people.
Auditorium Hire – $180 per hour
Community/Not for Profit Group – $150
Setup and pack up time will be charged at a discounted hourly rate of %50 of room hire.
– Seating for up to 300 people
– Up to 30 rectangle trellis tables and/or 12 small round tables
– Basic lighting
* Sound includes the use of up to 3 radio microphones, 2 mic stands, 6 corded microphones and the ability to plug in up to 8 instruments. Hirers will need to do their own sound mixing, and if musicians require foldback, they would need to bring in their own foldback system.
Additional Room Hire – Weekends only.
Commercial Kitchen – $80 per hour (NFP $50 per hour)
Café Space – $80 per hour (NFP $50 per hour)
Green Room – $50 per hour (NFP $30 per hour)
Advanced lighting – $150
Projector Hire – $150
White chair covers – $6 each
Chair Sashes – range of colours – $1.50 each
Whiteboard – $15
If you have any queries or would like to make a booking fill out our
All hires will require a PUBLIC LIABILITY COVER of $20 million which can be bought from most insurance providers.
Please ensure you read our TERMS & CONDITIONS if you have booked, or are considering using our venue.