Sunday 5th March 2023
On the 5th March there will be no service at Mornington. Instead you can choose one of the three locations and clean up Australia. (The 1:00pm service at Lenah Valley will be as normal)
- Between 10 and 11am at the Lenah Valley campus we will also have a prayer focus for our local communities led by Dan Evenhuis. This time will also include live crosses to each ‘Clean Up’ team
Clean Up teams
- 10:00 to 11:30 Clean up at desired location (including a live-cross from church) or join prayer morning at Lenah Valley Campus
- 11:30 Morning Tea in a local park (Please bring a drink and snack)
- 11:45 Short devotion
- 12:00 You’re welcome to bring a packed lunch and hang out together
What to bring:
- Raincoat and warm jacket
- Good walking shoes/boots
- Drink and snack for Morning Tea
- Picnic lunch (if you want to stay for lunch)
Ralph’s Bay, Lauderdale
10am Meet at the corner of North Terrace and South Arm Rd, Lauderdale.
11:30 Meet at the east end of Ralph’s Bay Canal for morning tea and devotion (BYO drink and snack)
12:00 BYO picnic lunch at East end of Ralph’s Canal.
Creek Road, West Moonah
10am Meet at the Harlequin Castle Car Park
11:30 Meet at John Turnbull Park for morning tea and devotion (Please bring a drink and snack)
12:00 BYO picnic lunch at John Turnbull Park
Little Howrah Beach
10am Meet at the corner of Minerva St and Howrah Road.
11:30 Meet on Little Howrah Beach for morning tea and devotion (Please bring a drink and snack)
12:00 BYO picnic lunch
- If there is light rain, we’ll continue with the event and remain flexible. If there is heavy rain people will be welcome to return to Mornington Campus for morning tea at 11:30 and a short devotion and prayer time.
- Toilets may not be easily accessible during this event.
- Feel free to bring a camping chair if you think you might need it.